How Delgado Transfer Students Increase Their Potential
Delgado students interested in transferring to Tulane School of Professional Advancement only need to meet a few requirements to start making their dreams a reality. After completing either an Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer (AALT) degree in business, criminal justice, humanities, or social sciences, or an Associate of Sciences Louisiana Transfer (ASLT) degree in physical sciences or biological sciences, students may transfer up to 60 credit hours toward a degree in information technology, exercise science, general legal studies, digital design, public relations, health and wellness, homeland security studies, humanities or social sciences.
Increase Your Earning Potential
- $1,156 is the median weekly earnings for U.S. residents with a bachelor’s degree
- Those with bachelor’s degrees typically earn $1.19 million in their career
- $38K-$85K is the annual median salary for those with bachelor’s degrees
- 83% of bachelor’s degree holders already feel like they’ve seen a return on their investment
- The unemployment rate for those with bachelor’s degrees is only 2.7%