Osher Re-entry Scholarships
Spring 2021 Application Form (submission deadline is January 4, 2021)
The Osher Re-entry Scholarships, endowed by a $1,000,000 gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation, provide tuition assistance for adult students re-entering higher education. Multiple awards are available.
To be eligible for the Osher Re-entry Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled, part-time students in the School of Professional Advancement between the ages of 25 and 50
- Be pursuing his/her first bachelor’s degree
- Have a cumulative interruption of at least 5 years in their pursuit of higher education
- Have earned at least 9 credit hours at SoPA but not more than 40 credit hours total (including transfer credit)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Submit a complete application, including required tax forms
The Osher Re-entry Scholarships are awarded primarily in fall and spring semesters. When necessary, a summer deadline will be announced. For the fall awards, an application will be posted here in July, with a deadline in early August; spring applications are made available in November with a deadline in early January.