ServiceNow is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider, offering IT service management tools to the IT operations of large corporations.
ServiceNow experts, along with Tulane faculty, develop and maintain a course curriculum that keeps pace with PaaS innovation. All Tulane faculty members teaching our IT Service Management curriculum courses have earned ServiceNow Certification and are highly proficient in this technology. Through lectures, hands-on labs, group discussions, individual projects, and knowledge checks, you’ll gain a real-world understanding of IT Service Management practices throughout the course of your studies and will be career-ready after graduation. As a Tulane IT Program student, you’ll be able to earn two ServiceNow certifications during your IT Service Management course.
Read the course announcement here.
Top Benefits to Students
- It doesn’t cost anything extra: Since the ServiceNow curriculum is embedded into your coursework, you only pay your normal tuition rate.
- Accelerate your career by learning a highly in-demand skillset.
- Flexibility to earn your degree from anywhere: Our programs are designed with your work schedule and busy home life in mind. Courses are 100% online and combine synchronous and asynchronous elements.
- ServiceNow is a cutting-edge platform used by +80% of the Fortune 500 with a 99% renewal rate.
- ServiceNow has 6,900 unique customers and over 1,300 unique partners, all with ServiceNow-related roles.
- A free industry-recognized certification exam voucher is available as part of the course.