The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a Cybersecurity certification body and technology organization offering certifications and education resources to professionals, organizations, institutions, governments, and ministries across the world.
EC-Council Academia, a division under EC-Council, has partnered with Tulane SoPA to offer discounted EC-Council certification courses such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). Official EC-Council certification resources, lab technologies, exam vouchers, and more will be offered at significant discounts for students and faculty. EC-Council certifications are highly valued in both the public and private sector and carry accreditations by the US Department of Defense (DoD), the American Council on Education (ACE), CREST, ARMY CA, American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and more. EC-Council has certified over 250,000 industry professionals.
Student Benefits of our EC-Council Partnership
- EC-Council is the owner and creator of the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification program, coining the phrase “Ethical Hacking” in today’s industry.
- Students receive automatic Exam Eligibility when purchasing any full Academia Series course.
- Earn highly recognized, accredited, and technical Cybersecurity certifications at affordable rates.
- Obtain credentials recognized by the US Department of Defense (DoD) and another military branch Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL) programs.
- Receive complimentary tickets to Hacker Halted events and Global CyberLympics competitions.
- Enjoy discounts on EC-Council technologies such as CyberQ, CodeRed, Break-The-Code, or select workshops.