Summers at SoPA
Summer session at the Tulane School of Professional Advancement offers a variety of opportunities to continue working towards degree completion or try a new course.
Summer Session Benefits
- Online coursework. All of SoPA’s courses in summer 2023 are online, allowing for maximum flexibility when and where you take classes. SoPA is a leader in online education with:
- More than 190 faculty trained in effective online instruction
- 1,306 students completing 10,816 hours of online coursework in the last academic year
- Recognized for best online education offerings in several of our degree programs
- Multiple sessions. SoPA offers three summer sessions:
- First six week session: May 22–June 30
- Second six week session: July 5–August 11
- Twelve week session: May 22–August 11
- Variety of Classes. SoPA has always offered a robust slate of courses in the summer, allowing you to progress toward your degree or explore a new subject.
- Affordable Tuition. SoPA’s tuition is affordable with many students qualifying for institutional and financial aid.
Summer Admissions Process
The admissions process for summer is simple.
- New students can click here to start your application.
- Current students may register for classes starting April 15.
- New students who currently intend to attend Tulane for summer programs only and then return to another university should submit their applications through the Summer School program portal.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.