Mike is a HORNE LLP partner and leads the HORNE Cyber focus area. His primary focus is providing proactive situational awareness to uncover opportunities. He is responsible for cybersecurity, information technology audit, regulatory compliance, and business solution implementation. Mike has been with the firm for more than eight years and has ten years of additional experience working with organizations in a variety of sectors, including a national retail telecommunications firm and a Fortune 500 international transportation provider. Mike earned his Bachelor of Accountancy and Master of Accountancy, both with emphasis in information systems, from the University of Mississippi. He is a Certified Public Accountant in Mississippi and Tennessee and Certified Information Technology Professional. Mike is also recognized by the AICPA as one of the top technology assurance professionals under the age of 40.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants