Teacher Certification LiveText Assessment at Tulane SoPA
Teacher Preparation and Certification Program, is committed to academic excellence and providing a transformative educational experience. As leaders in the field of education, our faculty must engage in ongoing program improvement processes that express their commitment to providing the finest professional preparation available in the state and the nation. Program Assessment is important for ensuring that we achieve our goals and that students leave the institution with the knowledge and skills required to be successful in the 21st century. LiveText is an assessment system that has been adopted by over 500 universities across the country. It is a valuable technology tool that provides you with a powerful way to access, assess, and document your own efforts. There are a number of benefits for students, which include:
- Tools for Enhanced Organization and Productivity
- Unlimited File Storage Capabilities
- Access to Digital Resources and Course Management Tools
- Development of Personalized e-Portfolios
When to purchase a student membership?
TPCP students purchase LiveText during their enrollment in EDUC 3410.
How to purchase a student membership?
- From www.livetext.com, click on the Register link in the upper right corner.
- Under Purchase Membership, click the Purchase button.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields, and click the Continue button.
- Select your membership package from the drop down menu. Then, click the checkbox indicating you've read and agree to the terms of service. Finally, click the Continue button.
- Enter your billing information, and click the Continue button.
- After successfully completing the registration process, LiveText will display the Congratulations page. This page will display your username and the option to click to reveal your password.