Entergy Career Panel
September 16, 2020 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMOnline
Join Tulane SoPA for a Career Panel with Entergy Corporation on Wednesday, September 16, 2020, at 5:00 PM. Registration is required. Click here to register.
Hear from Entergy executives about career opportunities within the company and get advice on how to best position oneself for a career at Entergy. Career areas covered will include:
- operations management
- information technology and cybersecurity
- human resources
- data analysis
- customer support
- public affairs
Join Dean Suri Duitch for a dynamic discussion with Entergy colleagues:
- Yolanda Williams, CI Business Partner for Corporate Business
- Mark Kleehammer, Vice President, Regulatory & Public Affairs
- Matt Dearmon, Director, Innovative Partnerships & Portfolio Management
This panel is a great fit for SoPA students and alumni in:
- IT and Cybersecurity
- Emergency and Security Studies
- Digital Design
- Health and Wellness
- General Legal Studies
- Public Relations
- Public Administration
Entergy has a particular interest in employing veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Registration is required. Click here to register.