Admissions Webinar - Master of Public Administration & Graduate Certificates
June 03, 2021 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMOnline
Join us on June 3, 2021 to learn more about Tulane's School of Professional Advancement Master of Public Administration degree and certificate programs. SoPA faculty and admissions staff will review our Master of Public Administration program, as well as topics including SoPA's close connections with industry, career opportunities for graduates, and the admissions process.
Advance yourself both personally and professionally, and become part of the Tulane community.
Attendees qualify for a waiver of the admissions application fee. Registration is required. Click here to register.
Degrees and certificates covered include:
- Master of Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit and Strategic Philanthropy Management
- Graduate Certificate in K-12 Education Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Economic Development
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Resilience